Tuesday 26 April 2011

23 Days ...

With 23 days to go until 'I'm leaving on a jet plane...' I don't feel at all ready!
Even though I'm excited and have my visa, passport and documents all safe and sound - I still need to get my medical insurance, pay the Disney fee and get packed! I've noticed a few other people are the same but I can't help feeling totally unprepared. But I'm also excited at the same time! Does that make sense? ... I'll be surprised if the answer is yes! There is also a lot university work that I need finish and an exam to prepare for so maybe that's part of it.

On another note... I decided to try my hand at video making! I've made a little video with a couple of highlights from my holiday last year, it's the first time I've done something like this so it's probably not that great and I would definitely appreciate feedback :D

1 comment:

  1. hey, loved your little vid! Got me so excited! haha x

    ReplyDelete