Sunday 22 May 2011

So I'm Finally in the Sunshine State!

It's been a while since I've updated this! But it's about time I did since I arrived in Florida last night! :D woop woop!

Travelling here was long and tiring but I'm here and luckily made in one piece with my lovely friend Kelly! The flight from Manchester to JFK was around 8 hours and once we got off the plane Kelly was terrified of the customs and immigration officers because they were carrying huge guns!
The switch to the flight to Orlando ran smooth and painless :D and the main thing I'm happy about is that we both made it over without getting lost or hurt!

So my first day in Florida was spent shopping :) Went to walmart to get some stuff like sunscreen, shampoo, toothpaste etc and then we went to Sanford Mall to look at clothes we couldn't afford (but I did end up buying shoes, shorts, sunglasses and a dress).
 That's about it for now!

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TOMORROW! :D
<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You arrived early!
    Hope you have a great day at US!
    x

    ReplyDelete