Tuesday 12 April 2011

US Embassy

My visa appointment was Friday 8th April at 11am, so my family and I went to London on the Thursday night and spent the night in a hotel near Wembley. On the Friday morning we got the tube to the embassy.

Once I had gotten into the embassy it was okay, I was called up to the first window within 15 minutes. Once I sat back down I tried reading but I couldn't concentrate because I was scared of missing my number so I started talking to some people who sat were near me which really helped pass the time.
After about 3 hours my number was called, and the interview was less than 5 minutes! But I was out by 3:30 so I spent the rest of the day in London with my family :)
It was still very hot and sunny so I was a happy girl :D


Can you spot Wembley?
Big Ben and London Eye



•o• That's all for now! •o•

No comments:

Post a Comment